2021 Shanghai Government Scholarships – Fully Funded: (Deadline 15 May 2021)
Applications are open for 2021 Shanghai Government Scholarships for the 2021 academic year. The deadline for the scholarship is 15th May 2021. Scholarships are fully funded, and international students from all countries can apply for a full-time degree program.
oral students and scholars to join ECNU.
The Shanghai Government Scholarship is for excellent international students who apply for an undergraduate, graduate or PhD program at a general university in East China. Applicants for the undergraduate program without a qualified HSK level can apply for a one-year pre-college program for Chinese study with a full sponsored scholarship. If the applicant still cannot achieve the qualified HSK level after the pre-program program, the applicant will graduate as a language student.
Benefits of 2021 Shanghai Government Scholarships
1) Type A (full scholarship)
- Exemption from tuition fees and campus accommodation; Provide comprehensive medical insurance and monthly living expenses (Doctoral Program: CNY3500; Graduate Program: CNY3000; Undergraduate Program: CNY2500)
2) Type B (Partial Scholarship)
- Exemption from tuition fees, and provide comprehensive medical insurance.
1) Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health
2) Background of education and age limit:
- Applicants for the pre-college college program must have a high school diploma and be under 23 years of age.
- Applicants for the Bachelor’s degree program must have a high school diploma and be under 25 years of age.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under 35 years of age.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and be under 40 years of age.
3)Students who have won a scholarship from the Chinese government or any scholarship offered by other institutions are not entitled to apply for SGS.
Documents Required for 2021 Shanghai Government Scholarships
- Shanghai Government Scholarship Complete Application Form
- University Application Form (Online)
- Educational certificates
- Passport (copy)
- Research and study plan
- Purpose statement
- Research Proposal (PhD)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Physical examination form
- Proof of language skills
- Supporting documents (if required)
- No certificate of criminal activity