The Study in India program has designed a framework to award scholarships and tuition fee waivers for meritorious students applying to the program. The Athene Education Resources team has collaborated with the Indian government wings – MOE, MEA, and MIC, to draw out this scheme. Also, the program offers scholarships called the Study in India Scholarships on an annual basis, while its partner institutes provide tuition fee waivers.
Moreover, the Study in India Scholarship scheme covers the tuition fees costs only. Additionally, any costs and expenses outside the above mentioned are not considered under this scheme. Likewise, the scheme is further divided into three sub-schemes, based on a merit list and the Ind-SAT examination.
Applicant must posses’ 5 credit passes in relevant subject in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or its equivalent for undergraduate degree course. Also, applicant should not be more than 28 years of age for undergraduate degree courses.
These are the areas of courses cover by the scholarship:
1. Art, Humanities and Social Sciences
2. Also, Business Management/Accounting/Finance
3. Moreover, Natural/Applied Sciences
4. Likewise, Engineering & Technology
5. Moreover, Medical Sciences (Except Medicine)
6. Additionally, Computer /Information Technology
TYPES OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
Scholarships to be awarded only cover tuition fees and are of three categories as follows:
1. Full Year Scholarship: This is a comprehensive scholarship that covers all year tuitions, flight. Also, cost of living in India for 10 exceptionally brilliant Nigerian students.
2. Likewise, this covers only one year tuition fee of a three year academic program.
3. Moreover, this covers 30% of the tuition fees of the 3 or 4 years program.
Form is available online on our website (www.athenaeducation.net) for just N5,500 online payment through Athena portal for Undergraduate Degree and Diploma Certificate. Application commence every 5th – November and close on 28th – March Every Year.
The understated are the propose time line for the sales of Form and conducts of the scholarship test each year.
1. Sales of Form – date will be announced on the www.athenaeducation.net every year from 5th of November to 28th of March.
2. Also, examination Date and Results – follows immediately after closing of form sale.
3. Similarly, student Oral Interview – within one month from day of examination.