Curtin University International awards in Australia: (Deadline 26 February 2021)
Apply for the Curtin University Starter Support international awards in Australia. The deadline for the application is 26th February 2021. The scholarship is for Bachelors, Masters degree.
This scholarship is only for:
- Students studying online, outside of Western Australia for Semester 1, 2021.
- Likewise, students commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program
- All undergraduate degrees available to international students
- Also, all Postgraduate degrees (master by coursework only) available to international students
Please see Curtin’s website for more information about courses.
This scholarship category awards any student commencing in semester 1 2021 who are unable to travel to Western Australia due to border and/or travel restrictions. Additionally, students who enroll in a full-time course load (100 Credit points) in Semester 1 2021, will receive AUD$5,000 fee remission. Similarly, students that are enrolled in less than 100 credit points will be eligible to receive a pro-rated amount equivalent to one of the following:
- Enrolled in 2 units (50 Credit points) AUD$2000 reduction
- Likewise, in 3 units (75 Credit points) AUD$3750 reduction
- Also, enrolled in 4 units (100 Credit points) AUD$5000 reduction
Students are invited to apply as normal for their chosen undergraduate or postgraduate program through any one of Curtin University registered education agents.
Students can also apply online.
Additionally, the University will automatically assess all qualifying applications to Curtin for the Starter Support Scholarship. Furthermore, candidates do not need to provide a separate scholarship application.
To accept the scholarship, the recipient must:
- Meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer
- Likewise, pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer
- Additionally, be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need needs completion.
Curtin University is an Australian public research university based in Bentley, Perth, Western Australia. It is named after John Curtin, Prime Minister of Australia from 1941 to 1945, and is the largest university in Western Australia, with 56,662 students in 2017.