Full Scholarships at RMIT University in Australia: (Deadline 14 December 2020)
Apply for the Full Scholarships at RMIT University in Australia. The deadline for the application is 14th December 2020. The scholarship is for bachelors degree.
- hold either a:
- Temporary Protection Visa (V785) or
- Likewise, Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (SHEV) or
- Also, be a person seeking asylum on Bridging Visa E (BVE);
- Additionally, be a commencing or continuing full-time student enrolled or intending to enroll in semester 1, 2021 at RMIT University Melbourne campus (Melbourne CBD; Brunswick; Bundoora only);
- Furthermore, have a program offered at RMIT University for semester 1 2021 in an eligible program* by 12 January 2021
- Also, be able to demonstrate financial disadvantage.
Exclusions: Scholarships are not available for applicants applying for programs delivered at Point Cook or Bendigo campuses and people seeking asylum on Bridging Visa A (BVA).
The scholarship consists of full program tuition fees and Student Services and Amenities Fees (SSAF) paid per semester.
Some scholarship recipients may also receive a study/living allowance of up to $5000 per year (paid fortnightly throughout semester 1 and 2).
Complete the online application form by the application due date. For consideration for this scholarship, you must submit a completed online application. Additionally, the University will not assess partial applications.
Also, the scholarship application process is highly competitive with a limited number of scholarships available. Unfortunately, not all eligible applicants will receive one. Additionally, the University will make scholarship offers from 20 January 2020.
About the University
RMIT University, formerly known as Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology and Melbourne Technical College, is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia.