Apply for Fully Funded EPFL Excellence Fellowships in Switzerland. The deadline for this application is 15th April 2021.
EPFL Excellence Fellowships, Switzerland is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level program in the field of Eligible Master’s Program offered at University taught at École Polytechnique Federals de Lausanne .
EPFL offers a limited number of fellowships at the master’s level to students with outstanding academic records. Anyone applying to an EPFL master’s program is eligible. Also, the selection of candidates and the granting of the fellowships is done based on the evaluation of the academic records of the candidates. The fellowship committee, comprising members of the EPFL sections, a representative of the Vice-Presidency for Education, and representatives from other school services, select the candidates. The selection process is very competitive, only about 3% of the master’s students receive such financial support.
Some fellowships are funded by EPFL directly while others are funded through partnerships with foundations or private companies. These guidelines aim at providing all necessary details for EPFL excellence fellowship holders to prepare for their master’s and to meet performance expectations. The Student Affairs (SAE), located in the BP building, manages the fellowships. For any queries or clarification, please contact email@example.com.
EPFL Excellence Fellowships, Switzerland is available to undertake Masters level programs at École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
International Students are eligible to apply.
- CHF 8’000 per semester (CHF 32’000 for a2-year degree – 120 credits / CHF 24’000 fora 1.5-year degree – 90 credits)
- Also, reservation of accommodation (student room in a student residence)
- Additionally, fellowship holders will be responsible to cover all expenses on their own.
- Moreover, the fellowship will be paid for no more than 4 semesters even in case the student decides to take a minor or for any other reason.
- Anyone applying to an EPFL Master’s Program is eligible for the scholarship. Anyone holding a Bachelor’s degree (or the equivalent) in a related field from a recognized university can apply to one of the EPFL Masters Programs.
- The selection of candidates and the granting of the fellowships is done based solely on the evaluation of the academic records of the candidates.
- Candidates should apply via the same online form then their application to a master’s program by April 15 or December 15.
- Also, please note that it is necessary to tick a box indicating that the candidate’s profile should also be considered for an excellence fellowship.
- Additionally, there is no other way to apply for an excellence fellowship.
Internal Application: (After EPFL Bachelor’s Degree)
- Sections might contact students to ask if they want to submit an application for an excellence fellowship. Students can also submit an application to their section by April 30.
The application should contain:
- a CV
- Also, a motivation letter
- Moreover, a transcript of all grades earned at EPFL
- Likewise, a recommendation letter from the sections’