Fully Funded Global Scholarship at Universities of USA: (Deadline 28 February 2021)
Apply for Fully Funded Global Scholarship at Universities of USA in the USA. The deadline for this application is 28th February 2021.
Global UGRAD – Global Undergraduate Exchange Program USA is open for International Students . The scholarship allows One Semester Exchange Program level programs in the field of All Subjects taught at 70+ colleges and universities around the United States . The deadline of the scholarship is 28 Feb 2021.
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (also known as the Global UGRAD Program) provides one semester scholarships to outstanding undergraduate students from around the world for non-degree full-time study combined with community service, professional development, and cultural enrichment.
Global UGRAD is administered by World Learning on behalf of U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA).
Global UGRAD – Global Undergraduate Exchange Program USA is available to undertake level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Non-degree full-time undergraduate program in all academic fields of study
Host institutions are expected to demonstrate significant cost share commitments. Examples include in-state tuition instead of out-of-state, housing waivers, significant tuition discounts or scholarships, and housing and fee reductions. The scholarship will cover one academic semester.
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is open to anyone who is/has:
- Over 18 years of age;
- Also, a citizen of a UGRAD participating country, currently residing in that country;
- Likewise, enrolled as an undergraduate in good standing at any accredited university, public or private.
- Additionally, completed secondary education in their home country;
- Likewise, a solid command of written and spoken English (English Language training for some finalists is possible);
- Able to begin studies in the United States in August 2021 or January 2022 (selected participants may not defer to a later date);
- Moreover, eligible to receive and maintain the US student exchange visa (J-1) required for the program;
- Cleared by a physician to participate in the program;
- Similarly, committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.