Fully Funded Oxford Scholarships 2021 in the UK: (Deadline 15 October 2020)
Apply for the Fully Funded Reach Oxford Scholarships 2021 at Oxford University, UK. The deadline for the application is 15th October 2020. Oxford University offers Reach Oxford Scholarship for Undergraduates to learn any of the courses in the UK except medicine. Additionally, a number of Reach Oxford scholarships are for students from low-income countries who, for political or financial reasons. Or, because suitable educational facilities do not exist, cannot study for a degree in their own countries.
Likewise, The University of Oxford undertakes a wide range of activities to inform, attract, and support the ablest candidates from all socio-economic, cultural, and geographical backgrounds.
- The scholarship will last for 3 to 4 years depending on the course length.
- Also, the scholarship will include course fees, a grant for living costs, and one return air fare per year.
- Likewise, this scholarship covers 2 – 3 awards per year.
- Applicants must be nationals of countries who receive official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
Oxford aims to deliver exceptional education, to carry out world-leading research, and to make significant contributions to society – locally, nationally, and internationally. Their extensive and ever-expanding global links have been developed to serve these principles.
- Please visit the official website for the application process
- Also, applicants must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2020, and be successful in gaining a place.
- For 2021 entry applicants who apply by the 10 February 2021 scholarship deadline, the selection process will be undertaken in March 2021.
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university in Oxford, Oxfordshire, England. There is evidence of teaching as early as 1096, making it the oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world’s second-oldest university in continuous operation.