Fully Funded Scholarship at Hertie School in Germany: (Deadline Ongoing)
Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Hertie School in Germany. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
Future of Europe Scholarship – Hertie School Germany 2021-22 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters MPP or MIA program level programs in the field of Public Policy, International Affairs taught at Hertie School Germany . However, the deadline of the scholarship is Open.
The Future of Europe Scholarship is aimed at future policymakers and leaders who are passionate about European cooperation. Furthermore, to who wish to analyze and respond to existing and upcoming new complexities on the continent and who would like to pursue careers in European affairs.
Future of Europe Scholarship – Hertie School Germany 2021-22 is available to undertake Masters level programs at Hertie School Germany.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Public Policy
- Also, International Affairs
One full scholarship worth 34,500 euros
Open to applicants of all nationalities
The candidate shall be able to secure admission in MPP or MIA program.
The incumbent must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany:
- First, submit a standard application to the MPP or MIA program.
- Additionally, answer one of the following questions in a brief essay:
- In the first decades of European integration, the EU was described as making “policy without politics” (Vivien Schmidt). Is this still the case in 2021?
- Likewise, is the European Union’s attempt to “export” rules and values beyond its borders normatively desirable or problematic?
- However, it is national democracy undermined by EU membership? Why (not)?
The additional essay should be sent to grad-admissions at hertie-school org after a standard application has been submitted. Moreover, the essay should be approximately two pages in length.
Interested applicants should submit their applications and motivation statements. Similarly, shortlist candidates will be inform for an interview.