Fully Funded Scholarship at Slovakia Universities in Slovakia: (Deadline Ongoing)
Slovak Republic Bilateral Scholarships for International Students is open for Selected Countries eligible countries only as specified under scholarship. The scholarship allows Bachelor, Masters level programs) in the field of All Subjects taught at Slovakia Universities . However, the deadline of the scholarship is Open.
The Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic offers bilateral scholarship to foreign nationals for the academic year 2021/2022, based on bilateral agreements.
Slovak Republic Bilateral Scholarships for International Students is available to undertake Bachelor, Masters level programs at Slovakia Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- For students (bachelor/master level): 280 € per month.
- Furthermore, for PhD students: 330 € per month.
- Additionally, towards university teachers or researchers: 550 € per month.
The application form shall be filled in Slovak (alternatively Czech) language or in English. Supporting documents as listed and requested at the end of the application form shall be provided in one of those languages only.
The nominated candidate shall propose 2 scholarship periods in the application form (one preferred, and one alternative);
Following documents should be attached to the application:
- Structured curriculum vitae,
- Also, motivation letter (stating the personal and professional motivation of the applicant for the stay in Slovakia),
- Likewise, detail study, teaching or research program proposal,
- Invitation letter or letter of acceptance from the host institution (if applicable)
- Also, the copy of the passport in case of students from third countries.
- Similarly, students (bachelor/master level): 2 recommendations from university teachers of the university that issued the transcript of study records,
- PhD students: 1 recommendation from the PhD thesis supervisor,
- Also, University teachers and researchers: 1 recommendation from the home institution (head of department, leader of the research group etc.)
- Likewise, in case of students (bachelor/master level): transcript of study records for up to now study at the home institution.