Fully Funded Scholarship at Toyohashi University in Japan: (Deadline 25 January 2021)
Applications are now open for the Toyohashi University Scholarship in Japan 2021. The Toyohashi University of Technology offering a Fully Funded Scholarships to Study Masters and Doctoral Degree Programs. There are currently 900 Scholarships in Japan 2021. Toyohashi University is a National University Located in Japan. The TUT Scholarship is Fully Funded by the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship.
Toyohashi University of Technology is a private university located in Toyohashi, Aichi Prefecture Japan. The University was established in the year 1926. The university initially started as a technology institute in Japan. Similarly, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 43 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. Also, the admission rate range is 20-30% making this Japanese higher education organization a very selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
The criteria for Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan are following:
- All International Students outside Japan.
- Also, applicant Must holds a Bachelor’s Degree for Master Degree Program.
- Likewise, must Hold a Master’s Degree for Doctoral Degree Program.
- Additionally, applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Moreover, English Test Score or English Certificate from University.
- 2021 Application form for Japanese Government (MEXT)
- Furthermore, field of Study and Research Plan
- Official Academic Transcripts from both undergraduate and graduate schools
- Likewise, certificate of Graduation or Provisional Certificate from both undergraduate and graduate schools
- Also, abstract of Thesis or a description of your thesis research in progress
- Additionally, proof of high performance or good achievement record
- Moreover, recommendation Letter
- Certificate of language proficiency
- CV (Any Format but, it must include all of your academic and employment histories.)
- Similarly, photocopy of your passport
- Also, academic Performance Entry Sheet.