Fully Funded Scholarships at Ivey Business School in Canada: (Deadline 12 April 2021)
Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at Ivey Business School in Canada. The deadline for this application is 12th April 2021.
Ivey Global Leader Award Canada 2021- 2022 (Fully funded MBA) is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programs in the field of Business Administration, Business Management taught at Ivey Business School – Western University Canada . The deadline of the scholarship is 12 Apr 2021.
Ivey Global Leader Award Canada 2021- 2022 (Fully funded MBA) is available to undertake Masters level programs at Ivey Business School – Western University Canada.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Business Administration
- Also, Business Management
ten Ivey Global Leader Awards available at a value of $50,000 CDN each
International Students are eligible. Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, or the Caribbean
To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
To be considered, applicants must take admission in the MBA degree program at the university. After that, they can complete an online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit all the required supporting documents:
- Also, unofficial transcripts from all post-secondary institutions. One copy of official/certified transcripts will be required if a candidate receives an admissions offer.
- Additionally, GMAT score (Designate Ivey with code CMB-MG-18) OR GRE score (Designate Ivey with code 0292)
- Furthermore, GMAT requirement is waived for applicants who have passed all 3 Levels of the CFA designation.
- Likewise, resumé demonstrating a minimum of two years, full-time work experience
- Moreover, TOEFL or IELTS score (if required for ESL applicants)
- Two professional references
- Additionally, admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the school.
- Similarly, students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.