Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of California: (Deadline 30 November 2020)
Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of California in the US. The name of the scholarship is UCLA Math Undergraduate Merit Scholarships in the US, 2020. The University is providing scholarships for Bachelors degree in the field of Mathematics.
The University of California, Log Angeles (UCLA) is offering UCLA Math Undergraduate Merit Scholarships at the Department of Mathematics. The scholarships are given to the incoming freshmen with outstanding background and promise in mathematics.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Scholarships in the US
- The candidates applying for UCLA Math Undergraduate Merit Scholarships in the US, 2020 should be a 12th grader applying to UCLA for admission.
- Additionally, the applicants should be in the top 25% in the U.S.A. Mathematics Olympiad (USAMO), or comparable (International Mathematics Olympiad level) performance on a similar national competition, or upper-division college-level coursework, or research work in mathematics.
- Also, the candidates should have an excellent academic record and standardized test scores ACT/SAT or TOEFL.
- Likewise, the applicants for UCLA Math Undergraduate Merit Scholarships in US, 2020 should complete the UCLA admissions application and the Merit Scholarship Application by the specified deadline.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of UCLA Math Undergraduate Merit Scholarships in US, 2020 will receive:
- Tuition fees.
- Likewise, Room, and board.
- Additionally, the recipients should maintain a GPA of minimum 3.5 in Mathematics courses, declare and remain in a mathematics major, maintain satisfactory progress, and pass the basic exam by the end of their third year for the renewal of the scholarship.
- Furthermore, the award is renewed for four years.
- The last date to apply for UCLA Math Undergraduate Merit Scholarships in US, 2020 is 30th November 2020.
About the University
The University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) is a public research university in the Westwood district of Los Angeles, California, United States. Additionally, it became the Southern Branch of the University of California in 1919, making it the second-oldest undergraduate campus of the ten-campus system after the original University of California campus in Berkeley (1873). Likewise, it offers 337 undergraduate and graduate degree programs in a wide range of disciplines. Also, UCLA has an approximate enrollment of 30,000 undergraduate and 12,000 graduate students and has 119,000 applicants for Fall 2016, including transfer applicants, the most applicants for any American university.