Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia: (Deadline Ongoing)
Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at Victoria University in Australia. The deadline for the application is ongoing. The name of the scholarship Saudi Arabia – Ministry of Higher Education Scholarships at Victoria University, Australia.
In order to finance student’s education in Australia, Victoria University is offering the Saudi Arabia – Ministry of Higher Education Scholarships.
The program aims to attract worldwide students who are going to take part in any degree program at the university.
Victoria University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Melbourne Victoria. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Training, Australia, Victoria University (VU) is a large coeducational higher education institution. Victoria University (VU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study.
Benefits of Fully Funded Scholarships Australia
The sponsorship will cover tuition fees, living allowance and Overseas Student Health Cover. The grant is offered by Victoria University.
- How to Apply: Students must have to take admission in any degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: High school transcripts, copy of passport and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have completed a secondary school qualification equivalent to an Australian Year 12 certificate.
- Language Requirement: Students have to meet the following criteria:
- IELTS (Academic Module): Overall score of 5.5 (no band less than 5.0)
- TOEFL Internet: Overall score of 55. Section scores no less than:
- Listening: 9
- Speaking: 16
- Reading: 10
- Writing: 18
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Overall score of 42-49 (no section score less than 40)
- University of Cambridge – Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 162. No individual band less than 154.
- VU English – English for Academic Purposes (EAP) (Level 4): achieved.