Fully Funded Valley View University Scholarships in Ghana: (Deadline Ongoing)
Apply for the Fully Funded Valley View University Scholarships in Ghana. The deadline for the application is ongoing.
Opportunities are currently available for all Ghana students who wish to study at Valley View University through the Valley View University international Scholarships in Ghana 2020/2021 which has been made available by the University.
Additionally, Valley View University is the world’s second-largest Christian school system. They offer four-year Distance Education degree programs in Business Administration and Religious Studies. Furthermore, Valley View University, a Seventh-day Adventist institution, emphasizes academic, vocational and technological excellence in a context that prepares lives for service to God and humanity.
Eligibility Criteria for Fully Funded Scholarships Ghana
Applicants must meet the given criteria
- The scholarship is for any degree, postgraduate, postgraduate offered by the university.
- Also, for applicants who wish to apply for any undergraduate program, they are eligible to apply for this award.
- Likewise, must have an Advanced CME level Passes in three (3) subjects (at least one of the passes must be Grade D or better). In addition, the applicant must have obtained credit passes (Grade 6) in five CME regular-level subjects, including English, maths and science subjects (for non-science students) and an Arts subject (for students of Science).
- Furthermore, diplomas certificates from recognized universities that are equivalent to HND with a lower division of second class can be considered for admission to level 100 or 200 in their area of expertise, depending on the approved subjects.
- Also, applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language
- Likewise, the applicant must have work experience of two years after the HND qualification. Other Diploma qualifications from other parties assessed as equivalent to HND can be considered similarly.
Paid-tuition and other expenses.
The application is done online. To participate, the applicants must have admission offer into the university. And then can proceed to apply for the scholarship grant.