ILOT Scholarships at University of British Columbia, Canada: (Deadline 5 January 2021)
Apply for the ILOT Scholarships at University of British Columbia, Canada. The deadline for the application is 5th January 2021.
The University of British Colombia
Established in 1908, The University of British Columbia is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Vancouver, British Columbia. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Kelowna. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training, British Columbia, The University of British Columbia (UBC) is a very large coeducational higher education institution.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships at University of British Columbia
- You must be an international student who will be studying in Canada on a Canadian study permit.
- Also, you must be entering UBC from a recognized secondary school, college, or other university.
- Furthermore, you must be applying for your first undergraduate degree.
- You must meet UBC’s admission requirements, including general and degree-specific requirements and the English Language Admission Standard.
- Also, you must demonstrate superior academic achievement (at least an A average or equivalent standard).
- Furthermore, you must demonstrate a level of financial need that would otherwise prevent you from pursuing a UBC degree.
The value of your Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award is proportional to your financial need. Furthermore, the organizers total the financial need by totalling tuition, fees, and living costs, and subtracting the financial contribution you and your family can make each year. Additionally, a standard needs assessment is based on the financial information provided by you and your family.
Duration of Scholarship: The International Leader of Tomorrow Award can be renewed for up to three additional years of undergraduate study, or to degree completion, whichever is less, provided the student achieves satisfactory academic standing in their faculty, continues to demonstrate financial need, and maintains their Canadian study permit (visa).
Applicants are advised to submit their award application and complete the online application for admission to UBC. Also, although you can specify two degree choices in your application, only your first-choice degree will be considered for the purposes of this awar