Apply for International Awards at University of Chester in the UK. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
The University of Chester is a public university located in Chester, England. The university originated as the first purpose-built teacher training college in the UK. As a university, it now occupies five campus sites in and around Chester, one in Warrington, and a University Centre in Shrewsbury. Similarly, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 14 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 20-30% making this UK higher education organization a very selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
The University of Chester’s international awards is a very exciting and fruitful scheme for talented undergraduate and postgraduate students in the UK. The program is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The main motive of the bursary is to support international applicants who are going to take part in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Also, the sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be international students
- Moreover, applicants must be applying to the Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university.
Each successful applicants will receive a reduction in tuition fees to complete their undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this program, students should take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university. You will automatically be considered for these endowments when submitting an application and any award given will be shown on your offer letter.
- Also, copies of certificates/transcripts.
- Copy of English language proficiency certificate
- Furthermore, full curriculum vitae
- Likewise, undergraduate aspirants must have a high-school degree certificate. Postgraduate applicants should have an appropriate first degree, with a minimum of second class honors or equivalent.
- Similarly, students whose first language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency to IELTS 6.5 with no less than 5.5 in each band or equivalent.