International financial aid at University of Lincoln, New Zealand: (Deadline 22 January 2021)
Apply for the International financial aid at University of Lincoln, New Zealand. The deadline for the application is 22nd January 2021.
Awards are intended to help students minimize educational costs. Therefore, the University of Lincoln is offering International undergraduate financial aid.
The study programs are available for new students who want to study an undergraduate degree at the University of Lincoln in New Zealand.
Founded in 1878, Lincoln University, New Zealand is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the small city of Christchurch, Canterbury. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Tertiary Education Commission, New Zealand, Lincoln University, New Zealand is a small coeducational higher education institution.
Benefits of International financial aid
The grants valued at NZ$3,000 are available for new students who are studying undergraduate programs.
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, students are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree program imilarly, at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Additionally, applicants must submit a CV, academic transcripts and certificates, a copy of the passport with the application.
- Admission Requirements: Similarly, students must have to accomplish the following requirements:
- Earned a minimum of 15 credits from your current institution.
- Earned a 2.7 cumulative grade point average (GPA)
- Language Requirement: Also, applicants must have to meet the following requirements:
- IELTS – 5.5 overall, with at least 5.5 for Reading and Writing, and no other component less than 5.0.
- TOEFL – overall score of 46 (with at least 18 in Writing)
- PTE – 42 overall score, with at least 42 in Reading and Writing and at least 36 in other communicative skills.