Queensland University of Technology Honors international awards in Australia: (Deadline 31 January 2021)
Apply for the Queensland University of Technology Honors international Scholarships in Australia.
The deadline for the application is 31st January 2021. The scholarship is for bachelors degree in the field of Accountancy.
Additionally, it QUT applicants have access to the best lecturers, study with the most advanced technology and learning spaces, and get heaps of hands-on experience with industry to prepare you for the real world.
- have applied for and received an offer to study a Bachelor of Business (Honours) (Accountancy)
- Also, be enrolled to study full-time.
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you hold another scholarship.
Benefits of Queensland University of Technology Scholarships
If you’re a domestic student (Australian citizen or permanent visa holder, or a New Zealand citizen), you’ll receive:
- a scholarship of $8,000 for one year, paid in two instalments over two semesters.
Additionally, if you’re an international student, you’ll receive:
- a scholarship of $10,000 for one year, paid in two instalments over two semesters.
First apply to study, after which you can apply for the scholarship.
Step 1: Apply to study
You must apply for and receive an offer for a Bachelor of Business (Honours) (Accountancy) before you can apply for a scholarship.
Step 2: Apply for a scholarship
- Complete the application form (PDF file, 175.8 KB).
- Similarly, submit your completed application form using the contact details on the form. Also, the University might request that you meet additional eligibility criteria.
Queensland University of Technology is a public research university located in the urban coastal city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Furthermore, QUT is located on two campuses in the Brisbane area viz. Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove. Additionally, the university in its current form was founded in 1989, when the then Queensland Institute of Technology was granted university status by the Queensland University of Technology Act 1988