RMIT Iglu International Accommodation Scholarships: (Deadline 28 February 2021)
Apply for the RMIT Iglu International Accommodation Scholarships. The deadline for the application is 28th February 2021. The scholarship is for Bachelors, Masters degree.
Purpose built for students, Iglu combines all the fantastic benefits of independent living with the supportive framework of student accommodation. Iglu Melbourne City is convenience living at its best. Located in the heart of Melbourne across from the Queen Victoria Market, surrounded by shops, sights and nightlife, it is a 10-minute walk to our City Campus or a 25-minute tram or train ride to our Brunswick Campus.
- be an international student applying from Australia
- Also, be 18 years of age or over by 1st of February in the year you are commencing study at RMIT
- Likewise, be commencing a full time study at RMIT in Semester 1, 2021 in a vocational or degree with at least one year program duration (excludes ELICOS, Foundation Studies and Higher Degree by Research)
- Also, not be the recipient of another concurrent scholarship award whose purpose is to cover accommodation or living expenses.
- Furthermore, complete the scholarship application form
The Iglu International Accommodation Scholarship Program (IIASP) provides 50% scholarships towards the weekly fee to stay at Iglu Melbourne City for 12 months while undertaking an eligible vocational or degree program at RMIT University.
IIASP recipients will have their own private bedroom with ensuite bathroom in a 6-bed apartment. That will be for 12 months and receive rental assistance valued at approximately $11,000.
Recipients will be required to pay from $214 per week rent for 52 weeks after the scholarship, a total of approximately $11,128 for the year.
The weekly rent includes:
- FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
- Also, all utilities (water, electricity and gas)
- Additionally, access to 24/7 onsite support
- Resident community events
- Likewise, weekday Cool Start breakfast-on-the-go