Scholarship at Albukhary University in Malaysia: (Deadline 17 February 2021)
- Eligible Countries: The University accepts applications from around the world.
- Also, undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the University
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international citizen or Malaysian citizen.
- Must have a household income below USD 300 for the international applicant and MYR 2,000 for Malaysian applicant.
- Additionally, must have age between 18 to 22 years old and single Marital Status.
Albukhary International University will provide tuition fees to the eligible international students.
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, you must apply for admission to the undergraduate degree program at the University.
- Similarly, socio-Economic Status – 40%, Communication Skills – 20%, Personality – 20% and Attitude – 20%.
- Likewise, students must submit a CV, copy of passport, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- Furthermore, for taking admission to the University, applicants must have previous years degree at the University.
- Also, academic IELTS Band 6.0 or TOEFL must be obtained by a participant with a score of 550 or MUET academic band 4.0.
- CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY