Scholarship at COMSATS University in Pakistan: (Deadline 15 June 2021)
Apply for Scholarship at COMSATS University in Pakistan. The deadline for this application is 15th June 2021.
The COMSATS University Islamabad, formerly known as COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, is a public university in Pakistan. It is a multi-campus university with its principal seat located in Islamabad.
The High Commission of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan invites qualified and interested students to apply for the 2021 COMSATS University Scholarship in different graduate program.
The Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) is the second largest inter-governmental organization after the United Nations which has membership of 57 states spread over four continents.
The Organization is the collective voice of the Muslim world and ensuring to safeguard and protect the interests of the Muslim world in the spirit of promoting international peace and harmony among various people of the world.
he Islamic Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (ISESCO) was established by the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) in May 1979. ISESCO is one of the largest international Islamic organizations and specializes in the fields of education, science, and culture. Its headquarters are in Rabat, Morocco.
COMSATS University Islamabad (CUI) offered 100 scholarships (50 each for OIC & ISESCO) for the nominees of OIC & ISESCO in all masters and PhD following key programs:
- Computer Science (Including Health Informatics)
- Management Science
- Likewise, electrical Engineering
- Moreover, mathematics
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Have completed his/her undergraduate program
- Also, the maximum age to apply for the scholarship is 35 years old.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree (master degree holder is not eligible to apply).
- Additionally, applicants must have a TOEFL or IELTS (or other certified English Proficiency Test) score
of 80 or 6.0 or equivalent.
- Likewise, applicants must complete the on-line application form
The scholarship covers one time admission fee:
- Semester registration
- Also, tuition fee
- lab/bench fee
Complete the online application procedure at using the link below.
Applicants would be required to complete the following details
- Personal Details
- Also, address Details
- Photo Upload
- Moreover, education Details
- Likewise, program Choices
- Work History
- Furthermore, fund Details
- Publication Details
- Moreover, research Interests
- Documents Upload