Scholarship at Heritage Christian University in USA: (Deadline 21 July 2021)
Apply for Scholarship at Heritage Christian University in the USA. The deadline for this application is 21st July 2021.
Heritage Christian University is a private bible college in Florence, Alabama. It is affiliated with the Churches of Christ. The university is governed by a Board of Directors, all of whom must be active members of the Churches of Christ.
Heritage Christian University (HCU) is a very small coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Christian-Restorationism religion. Heritage Christian University (HCU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. Similarly, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
To remove financial hindrance for high potential applicants, the Heritage Christian University is granting the Full-tuition international awards for the academic year 2021-2022. Also, the educational award will cover the full tuition fee for academically excellent overseas students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree at HCU.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
The Heritage Christian University will provide full tuition fees to the successful candidates.
Application Deadline: The applications are open in the following manner:
- Fall semester: July 21
- Spring semester: December 1
- Summer Term: April 15
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the college. After that, you can apply through the online portal for this award.
- Also, all applicants must submit the following documents at the time of admission a copy of academic transcripts and a copy of passport.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Similarly, students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.