Scholarship at Humber College at Canada: (Deadline 1 March 2021)
Apply for Scholarship at Humber College at Canada. The deadline for this application is 1st March 2021.
Humber College is gladly announcing a very exciting funding program named as Bring Your Own Device Bursary. The award is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
Humber has established financial assistance for students who are required to buy a specific new device to meet program requirements. Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for this grant.
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this application
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: New domestic or international student enrolled as a full-time student in the following approved programs:
- Furthermore, film and TV Production DA (FMTV)
- Broadcast TV Videography D (BRTV)
- Likewise, film and Multiplatform Story PG (FMST)
- 3D Modelling & VFX
- Also, web Development (HTTP)
- Additionally, advertising and Graphic Design
- Moreover, media Communications
- Post Production PG (PPFT) North
- Furthermore, photography – listed online
- Also, animation – 3D
- Bachelor of Film & Media Production
- Additionally, radio and Media Production
- RBD – Broadcasting – Radio Diploma
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you must be registered to attend Humber as a full-time student to be eligible for this bursary.
The bursary amount awarded may range between $500-$1000 and will vary by program and specific requirements.
- How to Apply: For this tuition bursary, you must complete the Interactive Budget Calculator online.
- Also, applicants must submit all previous academic transcripts at the university.
- Furthermore, for gaining this education award, applicants must be checked out on the admission requirement page.
- Additionally, all candidates must be proficient in English so that they can actively participate in the academic program.