Scholarship at Innopolis University in Russia 2021: (Deadline 1 May 2021)
Applications have opened for the Scholarship at Innopolis University in Russia 2021. Interested candidates can apply for the Scholarship.The deadline for this scholarship is 1st May 2021.
Tuition fee coverage (full or partial), offered to candidates based on the grant contest results. Grant conditions vary depending on a category of the grant recipients, and may include scholarship (monthly allowance) and employment obligations.
About Innopolis University
Established in 2012, Innopolis University is an English-speaking university in Russia, primarily focused on teaching and research in the fields of IT and Robotics. The university is home to 213 faculty members and research staff from 22 countries and 804 (2020/2021) students at Undergraduate, Graduate and Doctoral Levels. Also, with the English language being the only medium of instruction, the university provides an encouraging and comfortable international environment complemented by modern study, living and sports facilities.
As of 2020/2021 academic year, the students of Innopolis University have opportunities to pursue the following programs:
- Bachelor of Computer Science;
- Moreover, master of Software Engineering;
- Also, Master of Data Analysis and Artificial Intelligence;
- Additionally, Master of Security and Network Engineering;
Applicants must meet the following requirements
- English language Proficiency
- Also, basic knowledge of programming
We appreciate if you are/were within past 4 years a national team member at international Olympiads in Informatics, Math, Physics.
The successful candidates will receive the following benefits
- Monthly allowance (up to $420)
- Additionally, exchange and internships opportunities (study abroad options)
- Moreover, internships are offered by leading Russian IT companies
- Also, comfortable student apartments, 24/7 security service, free sports
Application Process for Scholarship at Innopolis University
Applicants must meet the following application procedures
1. Register in admissions portal account https://apply.innopolis.ru/en/get-in/
2. Fill in the application
3. Also, add CV, motivation letter written in the English language
4. Furthermore, take online English testing and Professional testing
5. Additionally, submit an application