Scholarship at Manchester Business School in the UK: (Deadline 1 August 2021)
Eligible Countries: Singapore, Malaysia or Norway
- Also, the sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Moreover, international students who are residents of Singapore, Malaysia or Norway and achieve AAA at A-level.
- Similarly, successful applicants will be identified via academic performance.
Alliance Manchester Business School will provide two international stellar scholarships to talented international students in 2021. These awards are worth £2,000 per year across three years of study.
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Also, your written application should outline your commitment to academic studies and extra-curricular pursuits.
- Additionally, applicants must demonstrate a broad general education including acceptable levels of Literacy and Numeracy, equivalent to at least Grade B or 6 in GCSE/IGCSE English Language and Mathematics
- Similarly, students must have the following:
- GCSE/IGCSE English Language grade B/6, or;
- IELTS 6.5 overall, with no less than 6 in any individual component, or;
- Also, an acceptable equivalent qualification.