Scholarship at The University of Oklahoma in the USA: (Deadline 1 February 2021)
Apply for Scholarship at The University of Oklahoma in the USA. The deadline for this application is 1st February 2021.
The University of Oklahoma (OU) is a public research university in Norman, Oklahoma. Founded in 1890, it had existed in Oklahoma Territory near Indian Territory for 17 years before the two became the state of Oklahoma. Also, in Fall 2018 the university had 31,702 students enrolled, most at its main campus in Norman. Likewise, employing nearly 3,000 faculty members, the school offers 152 baccalaureate programs, 160 master’s programs, 75 doctorate programs, and 20 majors at the first professional level. Additionally, this 129 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 80-90% making this US higher education organization a least selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
David L. Boren College of International Studies is delighted to announce the International Student Emergency Relief Scholarships at the University of Oklahoma. Also, the funding program is available for brilliant international candidates who want to pursue undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2021-2022.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Likewise, interested applicants must receive a place to study a degree program at the University of Oklahoma.
The University of Oklahoma will provide an award amount of up to $1,000 to the successful candidates for their undergraduate studies.
- How to Apply: The students must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for the grant.
- Also, the candidates must submit their academic records, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and any other document essential for their admission.
- Likewise, the participants must attending secondary school in a country other than the United States.
- Moreover, if the participant’s national language is not English. They have to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.