Scholarship at The University of Tennessee in the USA: (Deadline Ongoing)
Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Also, international first-time freshmen who have completed their UTC international undergraduate application and received an acceptance letter with a UTCID can apply for this application .
- UTC defines international students as F-1 visa applicants/holders.
- Likewise, international students who are currently recipients of other opportunities are NOT eligible for the UTC International Undergraduate Student Scholarship.
- Additionally, the incumbent must maintain active F-1 status to receive the second instalment of the program.
- Similarly, students whose records indicate Code of Conduct violations or Honor Code violations will NOT be eligible to receive the program.
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga will provide up to $5000 a year for high achieving international first-year students.
- How to Apply: For the grant, first, you must apply for admission to UTC. After that, you should complete and submit the online application form for this award.
- Similarly, please submit a Resume, Essay, and two recommendations
- Furthermore, for taking admission, candidates must earn a minimum 2.5 GPA during their first semester at UTC to receive the second instalment of the program.
- Likewise, you must meet our minimum English language entry requirements to prove your written, and spoken English.