Apply for Scholarship at University of Newcastle in Australia. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
The Newcastle Business School Onshore Student Scholarship has been established for international students who are currently in Australia and commencing full time coursework studies in Semester 1 or Trimester 1 in 2021.
Newcastle Business School Onshore Student Scholarship is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at University of Newcastle.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Also, Administration
- Business Management
The scholarship benefit is A$2500 per subject, up to four (4) subjects enrolled in, up to a total value of A$10,000.
The benefit will be applied from your first semester or trimester of study, and payable as a tuition fee waiver. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s University of Newcastle customer account around census date in the relevant term of study.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be in Australia and ready to accept an offer and enroll for face-to-face studies in Semester 2 or Trimester 3 in 2020, and Semester 1 or Trimester 1 in 2021, in an eligible coursework program.
- Also, be enrolling in an on-campus coursework program with the Newcastle School which has a minimum duration of 80 units.
- Likewise, International full-fee paying student.
- Moreover, not enrolling in an ELICOS or Graduate Certificate program with university of Newcastle.
- However, not hold another scholarship for the same program of equivalent or more substantial benefit.
- No application is required for this scholarship.
- Additionally, in considering eligibility, your academic progress in your prior study and IELTS scores may be taken into account. Consultation with areas of the university that assess equivalence according to standards provided by the National Office of Overseas Skills Recognition may occur if required.
- Similarly, the number of scholarships available is indicative only. The Newcastle School will aim to support all eligible scholars where funding permits, however, retain the right not to award a scholarship.