Apply for Scholarship at University of Windsor in Canada. The deadline for this application is 14th March 2021.
The University of Windsor is a public comprehensive and research university in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada’s southernmost university. It has approximately 12,000 full-time and part-time undergraduate students and 4,000 graduate students. Founded in 1963, the University of Windsor has graduated more than 135,000 alumni.
Education is very important if you want to be a self-dependent person. Keeping this fact in mind, the University of Windsor Students’ Alliance is now offering the International Student Leader Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022.
The purpose of the funding program is to provide an educational fund to all international students who want to pursue undergraduate degree coursework at UWSA.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Additionally, an international student who has shown excellent capabilities as a leader through involvement on campus.
- You must be a UWSA member in the winter 2021 semester or had been one in the fall 2020 semester. A UWSA member is a full-time undergraduate student.
The University of Windsor Students’ Alliance will provide an award amount of $500 to the successful candidates for Undergraduate study.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the undergraduate degree program, candidates must take admission at the university. After that, they can access this award.
- Also, no additional documents would be asked by the university, but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Similarly, students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY