Scholarships at Castagra Products in the USA: (Deadline 30 August 2021)
Apply for Scholarships at Castagra Products in the USA. The deadline for this application is 30th August 2021.
Castagra’s Ecodur roof coating has the best adhesion in the industry, with more than 3x the strength than most conventional roof coatings. Also, it bonds extremely well to steel, concrete, wood, asphalt, and most roofing substrates! It has amazing UV resistance, even in the hottest climates. Castagra’s products are created without emissions or the use of toxic solvents.
Castagra Products is a sustainable roof coating manufacturer that has been providing innovative and 100% VOC-free coatings to the roofing industry for years. Additionally, the company dedicates to supporting the trades and introducing more innovation and sustainability to the industry.
Applicants to the Castagra Roofing Scholarship Program should be pursuing a career in the trades and passionate about growth and innovation.
Applicants to the Castagra Roofing Scholarship Program must be:
- Pursuing a post-secondary education in college or vocational programs in roofing or a similar field. Similar field must be applicable to the building industry (construction, waterproofing, etc.)
- Also, passionate about innovation and/or sustainability
- Additionally, in American or Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Likewise, castagra Products employees and their family members are ineligible.
The selected recipient will receive a $1000 USD award. Awards are not renewable, but applicants may reapply to the program each year that they meet eligibility requirements.
Applications should be emailed to [email protected]
- Your submission must be received by August 31, 2021 at midnight PST
- Also, applications must include the applicant’s name, address, phone number, and email address
- Likewise, your application must include a 500-1000 word essay detailing your educational and career
- Moreover, goals objectives, and how you will contribute to the roofing industry. Special consideration will be given to those who are passionate about sustainability and/or innovation.