Scholarships at IESEG School of Management in France: (Deadline 30 May 2021)
Apply for Scholarships at IESEG School of Management in France. The deadline for this application is 30th May 2021.
IÉSEG School of Management is French grande école and graduate business school, established in 1964 in Lille, France. IÉSEG School of Management is a member of the Université Catholique de Lille consortium, the largest private university in France in terms of student population and endowment.
International GMAT Scholarships at IESEG School of Management, France is open for International Students . Additionally, the scholarship allows Masters level programs in the field of All Subjects taught at IESEG School of Management . Likewise, the deadline of the scholarship is 30 May 2021.
International GMAT Scholarships at IESEG School of Management, France is available to undertake Masters level programs at IESEG School of Management.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Students from all countries are eligible for this scholarship program.
The awards will be distributed in the following manner:
- 20% tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score between 610 and 640,
- Additionally, 30% tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score between 650 and 680,
- 40% tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score between 690 and 720,
- Likewise, 50% tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score of 730 or higher.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must hold a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Likewise, the students must be willing to comprehend how to create valuable and positive relationships in negotiations.
The students are supposed to register for the desired course and apply through the online application portal of the university. Also, all students who will have completed and been accepted by the school will be considered for the opportunity .