University of Waterloo Arthur F. Church International awards, Canada: (Deadline 1 February 2021)
Apply for the University of Waterloo Arthur F. Church Mechanical Engineering international awards, Canada. The deadline for the application is 1st February 2021.
If you want to study in Canada with some educational support then Arthur F. Church Mechanical Engineering International Scholarships help you to achieve your dream. The program is open to worldwide students for the academic session 2021/2022.
The purpose of the funding program is to assist excellent students by providing up to $5,000 for pursuing an undergraduate degree in the field of Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
University of Waterloo
Established in 1957, University of Waterloo is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Waterloo, Ontario. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, Ontario, University of Waterloo (UW) is a large coeducational higher education institution. University of Waterloo (UW) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study.
Eligibility Criteria for International Awards in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: Additionally, to be eligible, applicants must have exceptional academic and extracurricular records and are entering the first year of Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
Students will receive up to $5,000 for commencing undergraduate degree program at the University of Waterloo in Canada.
- How to Apply: Applicants should take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Waterloo. Also, after registration, the University will automatically consider the candidates for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Moreover, must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Also, applicants must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Furthermore, if English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Furthermore, please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.