Wilfrid Laurier University scholarship in Canada is open for all the international students be them from any country or any nationality. All the subjects in Bachelor’s and Master’s program are taught in this university
The degree in Wilfrid Laurier University scholarship scheme is Master’s and Bachelor’s degree.
All subjects are taught in Wilfrid Laurier University.
BENEFITS OF THIS SCHOLARSHIP:
The benefit of Wilfrid Laurier University scholarship is that it provides partial funding to the applicant.
Anyone from any country with any nationality can apply for the scholarship keeping in view the eligibility criteria.
The eligibility criteria for this scholarship is that:
- This scholarship is open for both part time aand full time students.
- Recipients will be informed thorough email between December and February.
- Through the completion of your profile the university will determine if you are eligible for a competitive scholarship, award or donor-supported bursary.
Applying for Scholarships, Awards and Bursaries
We encourage all students to submit an online student profile through LORIS to be considered for competitive scholarship, award and donor-supported bursary opportunities. These online student profiles are available late summer each year with a deadline early in the fall term – keep an eye on your Laurier email for deadlines.
These online student profiles are open to all undergraduate and graduate students, including all full- and part-time students and international students. By telling us about yourself through the completion of your profile, we can then determine if you are eligible for a competitive scholarship, award or donor-supported bursary. In some cases, if more information is required, our office will contact you and advise you of what is required for you to be considered for other awards opportunities.
Decisions on recipients for all competitive opportunities are made on an ongoing basis. Recipients of competitive opportunities are notified by email between October and March.
SUBMITTING YOUR STUDENT PROFILE
There are two profiles you can submit online:
- General student profile: This profile must be completed by all students. Those who complete this profile before the deadline will then have the opportunity to complete the “Faculty Specific” profile.
- Faculty specific: This profile is made available on LORIS mid-Sept. It is mandatory to complete the General Student Profile to receive the faculty-specific profile.
While the submission of a financial statement (included in the General Student Profile) is not mandatory, we strongly recommended you include it because many award opportunities have a “financial need” component.
When a profile or application is available on LORIS, an email will be sent to your student email account so we strongly recommended that you monitor your student email on a regular basis.
26th September 2019