Study in Israel : Fully Funded BCSC Fellowships in Israel, 2020 (Deadline: 02 March 2020)
The applications for the Fully Funded BCSC Fellowships have opened. Jacob Blaustein Center for Scientific Cooperation provides the scholarship for Post Doc degree in the field of Desert ecology, solar energy, environmental physics, architecture and urban planning, irrigation, hydrology, aquaculture, environmental microbiology, desalination, water treatment, biotechnology. Interested candidates can apply until 2nd March 2020.
The candidates must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the Fully Funded BCSC Fellowships
- They should have received their Ph.D. within the last five years from the start date of the postdoctoral position.
- Also, the candidates can be scientists of any nationality.
- Additionally, applicants must submit copies of the diplomas and grade transcripts by e-mail.
The applicants must fulfill the following requirements
- They should complete and submit the online application form.
- In addition to that, applicants should send the letter of reference to three referees out of which one should be their dissertation advisor and one should be a scientist familiar with their work.
- Likewise, the referees should send the reference letters directly to the BCSC office by email.
- Scientific Report: Title of research
- Abstract summarizing research achievements (1-2 pages)
- Proposed research plan for the 2nd year (up to a single page)
- The successful candidate will receive USD 25,000 to USD 27,000 one academic year and roundtrip air ticket.
- Also, the scholarship is paid in Israeli New Shekel (NIS).
About the Jacob Blaustein Center for Scientific Cooperation
The Jacob Blaustein Center for Scientific Cooperation supports a variety of activities related to the promotion of scientific cooperation with scientists and institutions in Israel and throughout the world.