Women In Africa ( WIA ) 54 Project 2020 For African Women entrepreneurs : ( Deadline : 09 February 2020 )
We will select the most innovative and high- growth potential companies or initiatives with already proven traction :
- Innovative product, service or technology and/ or a strong human impact.
- Created or managed by an African woman citizen.
- With a first traction on the market (turnover, number of users, raised funds…).
- Proven business model, scalability.
- Large growth potential (in own country, Africa and globally).
- Ambitious team with deep execution skills.
- Agriculture and food industry
- Digital and Technology
- Climate and sustainable development
- Creative industries
- Beauty industries
Benefits for the 54 selected entrepreneurs
- Invitation to the International Annual Summit WIA in Marrakesh (June 27/28 2019): reimbursement of travel, accommodation.
- Unique visibility: Unique visibility from 500 delegates, including investors, top executives and media from all over the world
- High-level Networking: Business meetings organized during the WIA Club Annual Meeting in Marrakech
- Bootcamp : Access to a 2 days training bootcamp prior to the summit.
- Annual membershipto the WIA Club offered, first interntionall women entrepreneurs club on the continent:
- visibility on Women in Africa print and web supports including website, WIA Mag, social media.
- Special access to the WIA Link digital platform in order to exchange with each other and with international top executive, and MOOC training access : how to pitch, hox to speach, business opportunities… (in progress)
- Regional and Local meetings of entrepreneurs all year long with the WIA Hubs
- Mentoring : Mentoring for 1 year from large companies (depending from the fundings and sponsors)
- Scholarschips : Scholarships offered available on one of our partner’s 48 campuses or via e-learning, provided that you pass the admission exams