Looking for ambitious, vibrant, and responsive EDUCATION COUNSELLOR for our new business vertical – Satguru Overseas Education (www.soegis.com). The person would be responsible for managing this business vertical for Rwanda geography.
- Engaging with students and counselling them on the education opportunities abroad.
- Assisting students in identifying the right countries, universities, and courses and helping them plan their academic and career prospects.
- Managing the admission process for the students applying to various universities across countries.
- Undertake counselling sessions with students both on-call and in-person.
- Provide accurate and verified information regarding universities, colleges, courses, programs, and countries.
- Maintain a database of the students counselled with relevant information on the number and status of applications made.
- Taking the lead to conduct research and be updated on topics pertinent to the sector and enhance the team’s knowledge base.
- Acquire the latest information on the opportunities and trends in the study abroad sector and devise ways to utilize these to the student and organization’s advantage.
SKILLS SETS & KNOWLEDGE Requirements
- Educational Qualifications – Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant functional experience: 3 – 5 years of proven experience in an Overseas Placement role
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Good knowledge of Admission and Visa Processes for countries like (Australia, Canada, USA, New Zealand, Germany, India etc.)
- Command over English & Kinyarwanda languages. Oral communication skills in Swahili & French would be an added advantage
- Excellent convincing and interpersonal skills.
- Pleasing personality and a team player willing to take higher responsibility and to work with minimal directions
- Multitasker with basic mathematic skills
- Flexible work hours
- Self-motivated to work through demanding situations
How to apply
Remuneration won’t be a constraint for the right candidate. Interested candidates are requested to share their CV/Resume to the email: email@example.com mentioning the subject line as APPLICATION TO Overseas Education Counsellor on or before 22nd Oct 2021.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.