Ozyegin University 2021 International Awards For Students at Turkey: (Deadline 27 September 2021)
International Awards For Students at Turkey 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All Subjects offered at the University. The deadline for the sending your application is 27 Sep 2021. This scholarship is provided by Ozyegin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students.
International Awards For Students at Turkey 2021 is provided by Ozyegin University to students who have enrolled themselves for a Bachelors programme at the University.
About Ozyegin University
Özye?in University is a private, non-profit university located in Istanbul, Turkey. The university was founded by the Hüsnü M. Özye?in Foundation, and its establishment was approved by Foundation Act No. 5656, published in the Official Gazette No. 26526 on May 18, 2007. Özye?in University admitted its first class of students to the department of Business Administration and started its education in September, 2008. According to the “Most Popular Universities” survey conducted by Bloomberg Business Week in 2014,
Ozyegin University Bachelors
- Type Undergraduate
- Organisation Ozyegin University
- Country to study Turkey
- School to study Pasteur Institute
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline September 27, 2021
Aim and Benefits of Ozyegin University Bachelors
All successful applicants of International Awards For Students at Turkey 2021 will receive tuition fee assistance for Bachelors from Ozyegin University.
Requirements for Ozyegin University Bachelors Qualification
- Applicants of International Awards For Students at Turkey 2021 must have an offer letter for a Bachelors course in offered at Ozyegin University to avail this scholarship.
- Students applying for International Awards For Students at Turkey 2021 must be international students.
- Candidates applying for International Awards For Students at Turkey 2021 must surpass the admission requirements set by the University.
Documents Required for Application
1. Passport (personal information page)
2. Official document signifying successful completion of high school – diploma in many countries (if it is not in English or Turkish, it must be translated)
3. Official high school transcript national or internationally recognized test results or provisional results if not available by the time of submission.
4. English language proficiency test results if available.
5. Statement of Motivation – You will be asked to prepare an essay explaining why you want to attend Özye?in University and what your goals are. This essay should not be longer than two pages. It can be prepared as a “Word” or “PDF” document, which you will upload. (Strong “Motivation letter” will increase your chance of getting a scholarship or even increase it)
September 27, 2021
How to Apply
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fees during the recruitement Process.Even if mucuruzi.com does it best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and write to mucuruzi.com via this email : firstname.lastname@example.orgNever pay any fee to have a job and never pay any fee to get any opportunity, if you do so , do it at your own risk