2 Job Positions of Permaculture at Trainer Impact Hope Rwanda: (Deadline 15 June 2022)
Permaculture at Trainer Impact Hope Rwanda: (Deadline 15 June 2022)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR RECRUITEMENT: Permaculture Trainer
Job Title: Permaculture Trainer
Reporting to: Center for Hope (TVET center) Director
1. IMPACT HOPE BACKGROUND
IMPACT HOPE RWANDA is non-profit and non-governmental organization aimed to promote the wellbeing of young people from vulnerable communities through education support and livelihood. We do so by promoting social, economic, and psychological transformation
2. Description of the position
Impact Hope Rwanda is recruiting Permaculture Trainer for its TVET Center”.
The hired Permaculture Trainer will be settled in the Impact Hope Rwanda Center for Hope (TVET Canter) located in Nyabihu and work under the supervision of the Director of the Center.
3. Main duties and responsibilities
- Preparation of the training program and training materials;
- Preparation and delivery of 6 months permaculture Training;
- Monitoring of the process of the participants’ assimilation and practices of the provided skills;
- Evaluate the trainees on quarterly basis;
- Provide final examen to the trainees for them to get the Certificates;
4. Recruitment Criteria
- Open to Rwandan nationals.
- At least two years’ experience in permaculture.
- A strong knowledge of the Rwandan agriculture;
- Excellent capacity of spoken and written English and Kinyarwanda.
- Relevant university degree A0, A2 or IPRC certificate in agriculture and of at least 3 years experience in the agriculture;
- Experience in education in agriculture is and add value.
6. Skills and abilities
Interested candidates with the required profile are invited to submit hard copies of their applications in English including a Curriculum Vitae with three professional references and a cover letter, as well as relevant supporting documents such as a copy of diplomas to the following emails: email@example.com and give a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org Application deadline: 15/06/2022 , 5pm, Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.