Portland State University US 2021 International Student Retention Scholarship
International Student Retention Scholarship, 2021 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Oct 2021. This scholarship is provided by Portland State University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,500 per term . This scholarship is open for: Open to all International students.
Portland State University (PSU) welcomes students from other countries to pursue higher education in Oregon. The presence of international studentsin the campus and in our city provides students and Portland residents with valuable exposure to the world’s cultural diversity. The International Student Retention Scholarship (ISRS), made possible through funding from the State of Oregon, offers partial tuition scholarships each year to a number of deserving students from countries throughout the world.
About Portland State University
Portland State University (PSU) is a public, nonprofit, coeducational research university located in the southwest University District of downtown Portland, Oregon, United States. Originally founded in 1946 as a post-secondary educational institution for World War II veterans, it evolved into a four-year college over the following two decades, and was granted university status in 1969. It is the only public urban university in the state of Oregon that is located in a major metropolitan city, and is governed by a board of trustees….
Portland State University Bachelors
- Type Undergraduate
- Organisation Portland State University
- Country to study United States
- School to study Portland State University
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application DeadlineOctober 15, 2021
Aim and Benefits of Portland State University Bachelors
Successful applicants will receive scholarship amount is $1,500 per term, or the total amount of tuition, whichever is less, for a maximum of 6 consecutive terms.
- Awards are subject to continued funding availability and are not guaranteed.
- The scholarship is awarded in Fall, Winter and Spring terms only; awards are not given in Summer term.
- Students who receive an International Cultural Service Program (ICSP) award or a Graduate/Teaching or Research Assistantship may not receive the International Student Retention Scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients must maintain a GPA of 2.75 (undergraduate) or 3.0 (graduate) or above.
Requirements for Portland State University Bachelors Qualification
- Open to all International students.
- Applicants who are co-enrolled at another USCIS approved institution are eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants must have clearly defined degree goals and be making satisfactory progress toward completion of a degree program.
- Applicants restricted to English as a Second Language (ESL) coursework are not eligible to receive the scholarship until they have met the English Language Proficiency Requirements.
- Undergraduate students (at least sophomore standing) must have been enrolled and completed at least 3 terms at PSU. Must maintain a 2.75 GPA at Portland State University.
- Undergraduate transfer students (at least sophomore standing) must have been enrolled and completed at least 1 term at PSU. Must maintain a 2.75 GPA at Portland State University.
October 15, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Portland State University on oam.pdx.edu to apply
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fees during the recruitement Process.Even if mucuruzi.com does it best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and write to mucuruzi.com via this email : firstname.lastname@example.orgNever pay any fee to have a job and never pay any fee to get any opportunity, if you do so , do it at your own risk