Portland State University US 2022 Frank and Nadezda Munk Political Science Scholarship: (Deadline Ongoing)
Each year, the Oregon Consular Corps awards $3000 to two PSU students majoring in International & Global Studies.
Consul members of the Oregon Consular Corps (OCC) are committed to improved relations, communications, understanding, and trade between nations, peoples, and regions of the world. Oregon public universities are poorly funded and fewer young people in Oregon have the opportunity to pursue their educational and career dreams. Oregon Consular Corps members remember their own educational dreams and objectives and want more students in Oregon to have the opportunity to build a better world and better lives for themselves and for others.
About Portland State University
Portland State University (PSU) is a public, nonprofit, coeducational research university located in the southwest University District of downtown Portland, Oregon, United States. Originally founded in 1946 as a post-secondary educational institution for World War II veterans, it evolved into a four-year college over the following two decades, and was granted university status in 1969. It is the only public urban university in the state of Oregon that is located in a major metropolitan city, and is governed by a board of trustees….
Portland State University Bachelors
- Type Undergraduate
- Organization Portland State University
- Country to study United States
- School to study Portland State University
- Course to study View courses
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of Portland State University Bachelors
All successful applicants will receive an award from Portland State University.
Portland State University Bachelors Courses
- Political sciences and International Relations
Requirements for Portland State University Bachelors Qualification
- Applicants must have an offer from Portland State University for an undergraduate level programme in Political sciences and International Relations to avail of this scholarship.
- Candidates applying for this scholarship can be both domestic or international students of the University.
- Students applying must surpass the admission requirements set by the university.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Portland State University on to apply
- Download and fill out the OCC application form
- A current resume/CV
- A copy of your unofficial PSU transcript
- Two letters of reference: At least one letter should be from a PSU faculty member or advisor with specific knowledge of your international study, international-related work experience, volunteer experience, or school work. Please ask for your reference letters to be emailed directly to us at email@example.com.
Application form, resume/CV, and unofficial PSU transcript must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline below. Please send all three attachments in one email.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.