Product Marketing & Training Associate at Sokowatch Ltd: (Deadline 28 February 2022)
Role: Product Marketing & Training Associate, Reporting to the Product Marketing & Training Manager.
We are searching for an experienced Product Marketing & Training Associate to join our Product Marketing team. This individual will be part of a team that helps create user-focused marketing content and train internal users as well as our customers in the field on how to use our technology applications. Essential qualities for this role include obsessive attention to detail, outstanding written and oral communication skills, a strong knack for technical solutions, and the ability to explain how to use them step by step to users with less affinity for technology.
The person ultimately in charge is to make sure that all new features that are being rolled out are well understood by our different internal and external users to increase adoption, internal efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Train and onboard new hires on the company system and apps
- Draft release notes for every launch that uses language and imagery that our users can relate to
- Promote our solutions with direct marketing tools and document instructions on how to use them in the form of knowledge bases and user manuals
- Measure & report on the effectiveness of product marketing & training efforts
- Continually improve & implement training tools and processes for increasing adoption of our solutions within the company and with our customers
- Run reports for projects run and create dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Demonstrated ability to assume sole and independent responsibility for assigned projects
- Track record of devising & implementing robust product marketing production processes, training programs, and self-help tools for users
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft tools
To apply for this position please submit your CV and a brief statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating Product Marketing & Training Associate on the subject line Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
The deadline:28th February 2022.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.