Project Accountant at African Evangelistic Enterprise (AEE RWANDA): (Deadline 6 July 2022)
Position Title: Project Accountant
Location: AEE Rwanda Headquarters
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and documents financial transactions.
- Drawing checks in a professional manner.
- Managing all financial aspects of day-to-day operations of the branch.
- Managing accounting and financial systems and maintaining full and accurate accounting records at the project level.
- Prepare and follow up of the bank reconciliation.
- Reconcile books of accounts.
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial report.
- Submit on a regular basis monthly, quarterly, yearly report to the Finance Manager with copy to Project Manager.
- Provide advice in the budget implementation and control.
- Ensure compliance of AEE and donors’ policies and procedures.
- File supporting papers justifying the expenditures.
- Handle special accountancy (handle the manual inventories books of the equipment of respective program).
- Make systematic classifications of documents.
- Perform any other duty that may be requested by AEE Management.
Minimum required qualifications and skills
- The ideal candidate for the “The Future is Green! Promoting Youth Agri-Preneurship in Rwanda Project Accountant should preferably hold a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- More than 3 years of experience working in the field accounting.
- Self-motivated, persistent, resolute, and able to deliver without close supervision.
A Born-again Christian who is compassionate and cares, with ability to foster teamwork.
- Must have excellent people skills.
- Must be a good communicator, capable of effectively sharing knowledge and skills gained with others.
Should not be above 35 years old.
- Flexibility, humility, resourcefulness.
Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply!
- Expression of interest letter
Updated CV (maximum 2 pages) with contact details
- 3 references
- Copies of educational qualifications
- Church recommendation
- Criminal Background Record
- Copy of National Identity card.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their application documents written in English addressed to AEE Rwanda Executive Secretary exclusively to: email@example.com by July 6, 2022, not later than 5:00pm Kigali time.
N.B. Only selected candidates will be contacted for tests.
Done at Kigali, June 29th, 2022
AEE Rwanda/ HR Manager
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.