Project Assistant Officer at Better World Rwanda: (Deadline 20 October 2021)
Project Assistant Officer for UPG Program
Better World is a Community-Focused Christian humanitarian organization implementing development programs in Rwamagana, Rwanda. Our interventions are currently reaching more than 10,000 people of 3 Sectors.
Better World Rwanda seeks to hire a highly-qualified, dedicated and experienced national for the role of Project Assistant Officer.
1. Purpose of the position:
This position is seen as key staff in the administration and field-works responsible for ensuring coordinating, planning, monitoring, and budgeting processes for UPG program sponsored by KOICA which is Korean oversee development supporting organizaion.
2. Job Description
Job Title: Project Assistant Officer
Dept/Program/Service: UPG(Ultra Poor Graduation) Program
Reports to: Project Manager and Country Director
Usual office base: Rwamagana District
Job purpose: Assist with the coordination of the day-to-day activities of UPG Project
- Managing activities in implementing of UPG Project in the field.
- Monitoring activities, couches, and beneficiaries in the field for UPG Project.
- Follow up on the approval and payment for UPG project and its beneficiaries.
- Ensure timely delivery of the project materials to field
- Review and approve the payments of Mobile money for UPG Project’s beneficiaries
- Maintain and regularly update essential files and reports for UPG Project and Better World’s general administrations.
- Take notes and prepares agendas, notices, minutes, and resolutions for internal/external meetings.
- Represent Project Manager and team in various forums where necessary
- Take up any other responsibilities assigned by the Project Manager and Country Director of Better World
- Do which are mentioned that must do in Personnel Policy and contracts.
3. Person specification:
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree in management, Development, program management, or any other related fields
- Any professional qualification in program management and/or Development.
- At least 3 years’ experience in working in the field of Development and NGO’s office for projects of local development.
- Experience of KOCIA Project in any NGO in Rwanda.
- Experience working with local government authorities
- Experience of establishing strong working relationships with colleagues within and from different organizations and cultures of, especially, Korean.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills and use of relevant software and other applications, e.g. MS office, KOBO, LMMS, and any other programs for office works.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Korean if it is possible.
- Ability to liaise with line manager to ensure the effective management of workload
- Ability to priorities workload and deal with multiple requests and work activities at any given time.
4. How to apply
Interested candidates should send an application letter plus updated Curriculum Vitae in English, including 3 names of professional referees.
The deadline: October 20, 2021
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.