Project Manager at The European Business Chamber of Rwanda: (Deadline 29 June 2022)
Exciting Job opportunity with The European Business Chamber of Rwanda: Project Manager
The European Business Chamber of Rwanda is a group of businesses, entrepreneurs, and individuals working together to contribute to a flourishing business climate in Rwanda. EBCR supports the business climate by supporting and representing the European Business Community in Rwanda and by encouraging European businesses to invest in Rwanda and trade with Rwanda.
On 18.05.2022 EBCR signed a contract with the EU Delegation in Rwanda to deliver a 3 year programme for the private sector with a focus on 3 strategic areas; Inform, Connect and Represent European connected businesses in Rwanda and European interests. The programme is designed to build a strong European business network and support the entrepreneurial scene in Rwanda. EBCR is therefore hiring a Project Manager to help with the implementation of this programme.
Duties and responsibilities
Under the overall strategic guidance and the day-to-day supervision of the Executive Secretary, the Project Manager has the following duties and responsibilities:
The project manager is first and foremost responsible for supporting the implementation of the EU grant project together with the Executive Secretary with a focus on the development of annual programme/project delivery targets. The project manager will also support the development of a EBCR service desk, develop services for members, network management and will lead the development of the new EBCR Youth professional network. The project manager will manage the EBCR data collection, building up a private sector knowledge bank and collaborate directly with stakeholders around data collection, sector reports and publications and be lead on the EBCR newsletter. Furthermore, will help manage EBCR’s internal operations, this includes managing the EBCR website, social media, online starter-pack and HubSpot updates with meeting notes and database building.
Manage the project on day-to-day basis
- Together with the ES develop and deliver on the annual project delivery targets
- Monitor and assure progress on agreed results framework and performance indicators and regulary report this to ES and the Board; where necessary take appropriate corrective action in agreement with the ES.
- Develop the overall monitoring and evaluation systems for the project and put mechanisms in place for proper and timely reporting to the EBCR office and board and the EU Delegation.
- Prepare quarterly reviews of the project.
- . ( this is primarily task of ES)
- Deliver on internal operations, including social media, database, newsletter and reporting
- Set up the EBCR service desk to support EBCR members
- Lead the development of the EBCR youth Professional Network
- Contribute to the analytical and policy development of EBCR advocacy work, including the writing of position papers.
- Support the development and delivery of EBCR strategic areas of Connect, Inform and Represent throughout the project.
Impact of Results:
The key results of the role have an impact on the overall success of the project and directly contribute to the EBCR’s goals. In specific, the key results have an impact on design, operations and management of activities, creation of strategic long-lasting impact as well as reaching overall project aims.
Skills needed to perform in this position:
Overseeing monitoring and evaluation activities of the project;
- Project management and cycle management skills
- Excellent organisational skills and record-tracking
- Good communication skills with focus on internal management, reporting and presentation
- Managing partnerships, policy, resource mobilization and advocacy efforts, and;
- Facilitating knowledge management and sharing
- Good ICT skills (Microsoft Office Suite and particularly proficiency with Excel; various online tools e.g, Google Drive, etc.)
- Language skills; Fluency in French, English and Kinyarwanda
- Education; BA, MBA, Project Management, Business Analyst, Finance, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, or other courses related to this profile
- 3+ years of experience working with the private sector in Rwanda
- Experience with managing networks and stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience with managing international projects
- Experience with writing and producing sector reports and position papers
- Experience with managing social media content and external communication
We kindly request you to send us your resume (CV) including names and contact details of relevant
references) and a cover letter explaining why you would like to work for EBCR as Project Manager for this project and what qualifies you for the position.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter with two work related references to the following e-mail address:email@example.com before: 29.06.2022 at 5pm
EBCR Executive Secretary
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.