Receptionist at Bella Flowers Ltd: ( Deadline 19 July 2022)
Bella Flowers Ltd is a company registered in Rwanda under Company code 103449745 on 20th October 2014 and the Government of Rwanda owns 100% of its shares. It owns a land of 100 Ha in Gishali, Rwamagana District, Eastern Province on which flower production is being undertaken. The company is seeking to recruit highly skilled, self – Motivated and experienced person to fill the following positions.
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager
Duties and responsibilities for Receptionist
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing etc……
Essential Requirements and skills
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. Computer printers, Scanner)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
Qualified Candidates should submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) with proven work experience, copy of academic documents, and copy of National Identification to Bella flowers Ltd at email@example.com
The deadline for submitting application is on 19th July 2022 at 5:00 pm local Time.
Application should be addressed to The Chief Executive Officer of Bella Flowers Ltd
Chief Executive Officer-Bella Flowers Ltd
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.