Receptionist at Unguka Bank PLC: (Deadline 13 December 2021)
UNGUKA BANK Plc, BP 6417 KIGALI, Code: 100500249 having its registered office in Kigali, Nyarugenge District, DORONA HOUSE; would like to recruit competent and qualified person to the position of Receptionist.
Under the administrative supervision of Human Resources and Administration Services Department, the Reception will be responsible for the following duties:
- Receive and direct visitors,
- Receiving couriers from different stakeholders of the bank (internal and external);
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondences;
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings;
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies;
- Respond to public inquiries;
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support;
- Filing, archiving, photocopying, scanning, and faxing documents;
- Prepare and maintain daily, monthly and annual reports of performed activities;
- Responding to periodical Internal and External auditors’ requirements and implementation of their recommendations.
Qualifications and other requirements
The candidates must:
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree in Secretariat, Administrative sciences with experience
- of at least 2 years in a similar position;
- Fluent in English and Kinyarwanda;
- Communicative & high level of negotiation skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity;
- Be immediately available to start work.
Interested applicants should send to email@example.com an application letter and detailed curriculum vitae, not later than December 13, 2021 at 4:00 pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to pass the selection test.
Done at Kigali, December 6, 2021
Chief Executive Officer
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.