Receptionist at World Relief Rwanda (WRR): (Deadline 16 December 2021)
To facilitate the implementation of its activities in Kigali, World Relief Rwanda wishes to recruit a qualified and well-experienced candidate to fill the position of Receptionist. The job description and other requirements for this position are as follows:
Country Director’s Office
Length of Opportunity:
Title of Supervisor:
Executive Assistant to Country Director
Hours per week:
Full Time – 40 Hrs.
Number of Positions Open:
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist in general office administration:
- Assist in front office administration by welcoming and guiding visitors.
- Provide front-line services, receive and screen mails and calls in a polite and proactive
- Make outgoing telephone calls when required.
- Receive and record documents, which may be delivered to the office, ensuring that these are distributed to the respective addressee.
- Receive messages for staff members and transmit them to the relevant staff members on time.
- Type letters and other correspondences for the office as required.
Administration of the Office Kitchen:
- Ensure the office kitchen is properly managed and used responsibly by staff
- Ensure kitchen supplies are ordered in time and stocks are replenished
- Ensure kitchen assets are used responsibly, maintained, and functional for office use.
- Supervise the cleaning staff in accordance with established office procedures or provisions of the cleaning service provider contract.
- Monitor office cleaning/maintenance to ensure the quality of cleaning services.
- Assist in management of cleaning and kitchen supplies ensuring supplies are ordered, and stocks updated in a timely manner.
- Assist with photocopy/scanning of office materials as guided and coordinated through the supervisor.
- Assist with management of office documents/files as guided and coordinated through the supervisor.
Assist in Procurement/Accounting/Finance/Administration/Human Resources Administration:
- Assist as needed by executing support tasks in purchasing of goods and services for the office and project.
- Assist as needed the finance management team by executing tasks related to bookkeeping, etc.
- Assist as needed in Human Resources Administration by executing any tasks that may be assigned.
- Perform any other duties related to the above responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Procurement, or any related field.
- At least 1-year experience working in an established company or organization executing similar administrative support functions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills in English and Kinyarwanda.
- Demonstrated intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse team.
- Ability to identify and resolve operational constraints.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and to take initiative.
- Experience of handling diverse range of complex situation.
- Able to stay in alignment with the mission, vision, and values of World Relief.
How to apply:
If you are interested and qualified for this position,
- Please submit application letter addressed to the Country Director, copy of notified Degree, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae with three (3) names of referees, copy of your national identity card, and a recommendation letter from your Pastor or Priest by December 16th, 2021 by 4:00 p.m. to World Relief Rwanda. Address: KG 5 Ave107 A street Kacyiru, Kigali.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for exams. If you don’t hear from WRR by December 22nd, 2021, consider your application unsuccessful.
- Note that submitted applications are not returned to applicants.
Done at Kigali on December 7th, 2021
Director of Administration and Finance
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.