Research Fellowship for PhD Holders 2022- University of Melbourne: (Deadline 15 January 2022)
The University of Melbourne in Australia offers the Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program to expert and early-career researchers who seek through their research to improve the development, learning, and living conditions of children and young people. Related majors include, but are not limited to, educational sciences, psychology, economics, sociology, family studies, media studies, political science, linguistics, neurosciences, and medical sciences.
About the University of Melbourne: The University of Melbourne is a leading Australian university in education, with outstanding experience helping graduates become more professional and skilled to make a real and positive impact around the world. The University’s research helps solve the social, economic, and environmental challenges the world faces today.
Financial Benefit from Research Fellowship for PhD Holders
- Firstly, Grants for early-career researchers: 150,000 Swiss francs.
- Grants for expert researchers: an amount of 400,000 Swiss francs.
- Jacobs Foundation Fellows have the opportunity to build long-term international relationships and take advantage of other non-financial benefits that the program offers such as short-term group residencies, workshops, and alumni events.
Eligibility Required for Research Fellowship for PhD Holders
To be eligible for this fellowship, you must:
- Have a PhD and be either a researcher at the beginning of your research career or have research experience that meets one of the two conditions:
- Early Career Research Fellowship: The ideal candidate has held a Ph.D. degree no more than 7 years ago.
- Expert Research Fellowship: The ideal candidate has held a Ph.D. degree no more than 15 years ago.
- Lastly, The program particularly welcomes scholars who engage in interdisciplinary research on the individual development and learning of children and youth, and who seek to combine levels of genetic, neurological, behavioral, and social analysis.
- Previous research achievements and publication records.
- Creativity and the ability to become a leader in the scientific community.
- Scientific quality: methods and data.
- The international significance of the planned work.
- The potential that research holds in supporting human development and learning.
- Aligning planned projects with the goals of the Jacobs Foundation
How To Apply
- A published scientific paper by the candidate
- Should send separately to the Jacobs Foundation:
- A 1-page recommendation letter from a senior researcher, within or outside of the candidate’s department, supporting the candidate and describing his/her qualifications, initiative, and research. This letter should be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
A selected number of candidates will be asked to submit a full application after a review of preliminary applications. Finalists invited to interview with the Foundation in August.
The deadline will be on 15 January 2022
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.