Routledge/Round Table Commonwealth Studentships 2022-2023: (Deadline 31 July 2022)
Apply for Routledge/Round Table Commonwealth Studentships 2022-2023. The PhD studentships provide support for research projects on Commonwealth related themes. Two studentships are available each year, one for UK-registered students and one for Commonwealth students in other countries.
The studentships are funded by The Round Table: The Commonwealth Journal of International Affairs. And the journal’s publisher, Routledge, in association with the ACU.
Value of Scholarship
- The studentships have a value of GBP 5,500 each.
Eligibility of Scholarship
- The first studentship is open to registered PhD students from UK universities, although not necessarily UK citizens.
- The second is open to registered PhD students from ACU member universities in Commonwealth counties other than the UK,
- And to Chevening and Commonwealth Scholarship alumni who are PhD students at any Commonwealth university outside the UK.
Proposed research must fulfil at least one of the below criteria:
- Relate to the Commonwealth as a whole or to any Commonwealth-wide institution or organization
- Have a strong Commonwealth comparative aspect
- Be of relevance to a Commonwealth country other than the UK.
As part of the application, you should submit:
- A CV
- A studentship plan, outlining:
- The work you plan to carry out during the studentship, in non-technical language
- The likely impact of your studentship work, and how it will advance knowledge in your field and contribute to greater understanding of the Commonwealth
- The planned outcomes and outputs of the studentship
- Two letters of support from referees, these should include one academic (preferably your PhD/DPhil supervisor) and one personal reference letter.
- CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.