Sales Representatives at Kigali Farms: (Deadline 1 November 2021)
Sales Representatives| Kigali Farms Ltd
Job Title: Sales Representatives
Terms: Full time, permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Producing the best mushrooms has been Kigali farms’ mission for the past 10 years. We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects, expand our market reach and bring more of our products and services to the Rwandan market.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records through customer relationship management softwares
- Answering client questions about products, prices, and availability.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- 2- 3 years experience in sales. Experience in a fresh food company would be an advantage
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Business development mindset
- Proven team player with unquestionable integrity
- Loyal and hardworking
- Core Competencies: Writing, Oral, Product Sales, Excellent Microsoft product knowledge
- Languages: English & Kinyarwanda [French – Advantage]
Kigali Farms offers excellent career development opportunities for professionals looking to broaden their skill sets and gain hands-on experience. Successful applicants will have an opportunity to take part in the rapid expansion of a company and help bring different varieties of mushrooms to the Rwandan market. Their actions will have a direct impact on the company’s success, and their opinions and input will be valued.
How to apply
Only shortlisted/ successful candidates will be contacted.
The deadline: 1st November 2021
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.